Have you ever considered that there might be benefits to cosmetic dentistry in Gilbert beyond just the surface-level of good looks? If you haven’t, we’ve got some interesting cosmetic dentistry advantages to point out to you! While some procedures are strictly cosmetic, many cosmetic dentistry procedures actually serve multiple purposes from correcting your bite to improving oral hygiene. Read some of the little-known benefits of cosmetic dentistry below.
1. Health a requirement. One great thing about cosmetic dentistry is that your oral health must already be in great shape before your Gilbert dentist will move on to the cosmetic procedures. This encourages patients to get their dental health in order!
2. Better hygiene. Overlapping and unevenly spaced teeth can lead to difficulty maintaining your oral health. Cosmetic dentistry can correct these problems!
3. More comfort, less pain. Teeth that are sharp, too long or chipped can cause pain daily. This is an instance wear cosmetic dentistry can address both cosmetics and comfort.
4. Balance and bite. Things integral to your life like speaking and chewing can become difficult when your teeth aren’t all uniform. Cosmetic dentistry can improve both your smile balance and your bite.
5. Strengthen weakened teeth. Bonding porcelain veneers that look great can also strengthen weakened teeth. So don’t let anyone tell you veneers are only for the vain!
Images used under creative commons license – commercial use (9/30/2016) Britt-knee (Flickr)