Many studies have been conducted to determine if there is a link between dental health and heart disease. Some results have suggested there is a correlation, while other studies have been inconclusive. It is still an ongoing subject of research. At Lifetime Family Dental in...

According to a study at Harvard University, 85% of the population has no dental anxiety issues at all. But what about the remaining 15%? At Lifetime Family Dental, we know that dental phobia is a real thing. But there are several factors surrounding a visit...