Cosmetic Dentist in Gilbert, AZ
At first glance the term “cosmetic dentistry” may seem a little daunting or a bit conceited, but there is nothing wrong with wanting a beautiful smile! While it may sound as though it’s in the same category, it varies from other cosmetic procedures like plastic surgery in that it is minimally invasive, can be completed in just a couple visits, and still provides patients with beautifully colored, spaced, and shaped teeth. Not all of us have great looking teeth to begin with and Lifetime Family Dental, your cosmetic dentist in Gilbert, AZ, can provide a little help to leave you feeling confident about your smile and your appearance.
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Address?
Cosmetic dentistry can fix a whole host of problems with your teeth. These procedures look great, keep your teeth healthy, and are completely functional. The following cases can be treated with cosmetic dentistry in Gilbert.
- Chipping along the edges of your teeth
- Cracks on the surface that give the appearance of broken enamel
- Uneven spaces and gaps between teeth
- Dark dentin (layer beneath the enamel) or stained enamel
- Teeth that appear disproportionately small or short
- Uneven, irregular, or oddly shaped teeth
- Metal fillings that don’t match your tooth color that show when you smile
- Gum tissue that covers too much of your teeth or appears uneven
- Missing Teeth (Both cosmetic and reconstructive in this case)
Contact Lifetime Family Dental for more information on cosmetic dentistry and to discuss whether your case can be treated cosmetically.
Images used under creative commons license – commercial use (6/28/2015) Matt Laskowski (Flickr)