31 May Sheer Veneer
Have you ever wondered how to make your smile bigger, brighter, and straighter? Have you been concerned about the process? Lifetime Family Dental in Gilbert, AZ is here to help build perspective on the process of veneers and how they can help your smile. This will help you move forward with all your cosmetic dental needs.
What Are Veneers?
Dental veneers improve the appearance of your smile. Veneers are a thin shell of porcelain that is custom-made to cover the front of your teeth. This shell is bonded to the front of your teeth in order to transform the color, shape or size.
Who Needs Veneers?
If you are wanting to improve the impact of your smile veneers may be the way to go. Some reasons to get veneers may be to address:
- -Cracked or chipped teeth
- -Stained teeth
- -Enhancing crooked teeth
- -Repairing gaps in teeth
Advantages of Veneers
With many cosmetic dental services available to you, it can be hard to decide how best to address your dental needs. Although there are many similar products, veneers offer several benefits. Those include:
- -Long lasting, stain resistance. With other whitening processes, there are multiple touch ups needed, whereas veneers have a dramatic change with longer results.
- -Being stronger and more durable than other composite resin cosmetic services.
- -More natural and lifelike enhancement. With the porcelain, it reflects light more naturally than other services using opaque materials.
- -Price tag is lower than dental crowns.
- -Promotion of good oral hygiene. When someone has a beautifully enhanced smile, they are more likely to care for it.
Cosmetic dentistry is a positive way to increase your self confidence. Getting the bigger, brighter smile you hoped for will only bring positives in your life. Connect with your local friendly dentist to see what is best for you.