CEREC Crowns can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Dr. Norton might recommend a crown for you if:
- You have a deeply cracked, worn or fractured tooth
- You have a tooth with a large cavity
- You are undergoing a root canal
- You have a tooth that is abnormally small, strangely shaped or very discolored
- Dental crowns are often used in conjunction with other restorative dentistry treatments. For example, crowns can anchor a bridge in place on either side of a missing tooth. With dental implants, a porcelain crown is the finishing touch to create a natural looking smile again.
We are located on Warner Road east of Gilbert near Lifetime Fitness.
Call (480) 558-4331 today for an appointment.